Example 18 set error() #61 : HTTPAPI was not built with XML support.

   I was able to compile and run example18 a few months ago and
   everything ran just fine.  Recently when I run it I get error #61.
   Can you advise me how to correct this error?

   Thanks--

   Leslie A. Goodale

   Clayton Homes

   IS - Programmer/Analyst  INSURANCE

   (865) 380-3000 ext 5010   Grid 201E

   CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
   This message and the accompanying documents contain information that
   belongs to the sender and may contain information that is privileged,
   confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the
   reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby
   notified that you are strictly prohibited from reading, disseminating,
   distributing, copying, or taking action in reliance on the content of
   this communication. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
   notify the sender immediately and destroy the original transmission.
   Thank you.