RE: UPS tracking using Example16 Program

I will try to debug the program to see what is wrong:

Thank you

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Michael Ryan
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2010 9:23 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: UPS tracking using Example16 Program

Have you tried running in debug to see where the program is going? Also,
look in the archives for how to create a debug file...you basically specify
Http_Debug(*ON);. That will create a debug file in the IFS named
/tmp/httpapi_debug.txt. You can then post the contents of that file and we
will be able to see what's wrong.

- Michael