   From:    sbramley@xxxxxxxxx
   To:      ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Date:    08/03/2010 06:41 AM
   Subject: HTTP Expect Header
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   I'm writing a program that uses HTTPAPI to consume an HTTP based
   API...
   however the service is throwing my requests out with an HTTP 417
   (Expectation Failed) error.
   This appears to be because the service does not support the passing of
   the
   Expect: 100-continue header. It looks like this is hard-coded in
   HTTPAPI -
   is there any mechanism by which I can switch this off, or does anyone
   have
   any suggestions for a work-around?
   Regards,
   ----