From: Richard Medders [mailto:richard@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, July 29, 2010 11:20 AM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: HttpApi Content Type

When using the http_url_post_stmf function, I need more than the 64 bytes
allowed for the Content Type parm.  I have attempted to change the service
program and copy book to allow 100 characters, but now I am getting garbage
data out past the 64th character.  What am I doing wrong?  I updated any
fields that referenced "ContentType", recompiled the module, and attempted
to update the service program.  Can you tell me exactly what I will need to
do to be successful?

Thanks!

Richard Medders