Installing HTTPAPI

   When I am doing the Installation I get the following Error Message

                            Additional Message
   Information

    Message ID . . . . . . :   CPA0701       Severity . . . . . . . :
   99
    Message type . . . . . :
   Inquiry
    Date sent  . . . . . . :   07/16/10      Time sent  . . . . . . :
   12:34:39

    Message . . . . :   CZM0613 received by MKEXPATCL at 3500. (C D I
   R)
    Cause . . . . . :   Control language (CL) program MKEXPATCL in
   library LIBHTTP
      detected an error at statement number 3500. Message text for
   CZM0613 is: The
      compilation
   failed.
    Recovery  . . . :   This inquiry message can be avoided by changing
   the
      program. Monitor for the error (MONMSG command) and perform error
   recovery
      within the program. To continue, choose a reply
   value.
    Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
   . :
      C -- Cancel the CL
   program.
      D -- Dump the CL program variables and cancel the CL
   program.
      I -- Ignore the failing
   command.
      R -- Try the failing command
   again.

      Bottom
    Press Enter to
   continue.

    F3=Exit   F6=Print   F9=Display message
   details
    F10=Display messages in job log   F12=Cancel   F21=Select assistance
   level

   Please help

   Thank you

   Regards,