Re: Self-Signed Certificates For PayPal And HTTPAPI

Hi Anthony,

That link points to a solution for what I previously referred to as #1
from a Java program.  Thus, if you are using #2 (as you state) then that
solution won't help you.  If you are indeed using #1, then that solution
would help you in Java -- or there's a much easier way in RPG.

Please start by telling us whether you have a single certificate that
acts both as a CA cert and a client cert (i.e. situation #2), or whether
you have separate CA cert and client cert (situation #1)

Because the separate CA/client cert issue is one we can explain to you.