Re: Self-Signed Certificates For PayPal And HTTPAPI

Scott,

Thank you for your quick response.  I believe we are trying to do option
#2.  Sweet biscuits - this is not good news!

We were poking around the IBM website and found this link on self-signed
certificates.  Is there something in this that might assist me?  I think
this is Java work here, which may keep us from being able to use HTTPAPI.

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/iseries/v5r3/index.jsp?topic=/rzahh/sslcert.htm

Thanks again.

Anthony Wilson
Direct To Consumer Analyst