RE: Call to Microsoft .NET Framework executeXML

Sent from my Windows Mobile phone

-----Original Message-----
From: Mike Krebs <mkrebs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, June 30, 2010 4:37 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Call to Microsoft .NET Framework executeXML

Ralf, it looks good to me. A "403 method not allowed" looks like a very specific error from the webservice since there is a Method attribute under the PARAMETER. Have you tried SoapUI to decipher the WDSL? I'd go there. If not, include your debug log and maybe something will pop out.

Mike Krebs

NOTICE:  This message, including any attachment, is intended as a confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please immediately notify the sender and delete this message.