Call to Microsoft .NET Framework executeXML

   Hello All,
   I'm trying to access a webservice that is create with .NET.
   I used this method to call the webservice:
   rc = http_url_post_xml(
     'https://webservice'
                     : %addr(data) + 2
                     : %len(data)
                     : *NULL
                     : %paddr(Incoming)
                     : %addr(text)
                     : HTTP_TIMEOUT
                     : HTTP_USERAGENT
                     : 'text/xml'
                     : *Blanks);
   But I get the answer 403 method not allowed.
   So it seems I can connect.
   My Xml String is valid and looks like this:
   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-16"?>
   <ROOT Server="servername" Username="user" Password="password">
     <PARAMETER Method="GetChassisSpecification" ChassisNumber="5215623"
   Version="2008.3" />
   </ROOT>
   The author of the webservice just told me I should use execute XML.
   So I don't really know whith what type of call I should access the
   service.
   Any ideas are appreciated.
   Cheers
   Ralf

   Sitz der Gesellschaft:
   Scania Deutschland GmbH, August-Horch-Str. 10, 56070 Koblenz, Germany
   Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Koblenz HRB 532
   Geschäftsführer: Thomas Bertilsson