RE: Ftpapi Digest, Vol 48, Issue 16

If this works, I am providing additional information for my post Baffled
about Certificates with HTTP API.

I received several client files, certificates like.  I did not load any
of them.  When I tried, it failed because the certificate is not a
response to a csr request.

Also, here is the debug file for my request.

HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24
OS/400 Ver V5R4M0

New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819. ProtLoc=0
https_init(): entered
-------------
Dump of local-side certificate information:
-------------
http_url_post(): entered
http_persist_open(): entered
http_long_ParseURL(): entered
DNS resolver retrans: 2
DNS resolver retry  : 2
DNS resolver options: x'000001B6'
DNS default domain: REGALWARE.COM
DNS server found: 10.1.1.27
DNS server found: 10.1.1.26
(GSKit) Certificate does not have a valid format.
ssl_error(404): (GSKit) Certificate does not have a valid format.
SetError() #30: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) Certificate does not have a valid
format.
Dump of server-side certificate information:
Cert Validation Code = 0

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message transmission contains information from this organization,
which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the sole use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the sender nor the company for which
he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email.