Baffled about Certificates with HTTP API

   I am trying to establish communications with a banking organization
   that requires ssl.  They provided certificates, server ca and client.
   I could not load the server ca without a root ca, which they then
   provided.  I loaded the root ca and the server ca.  After that, I am
   guessing.  I created a "client" application and associated it with the
   two ca's in a trust list.

   My RPG program references the application in the HTTP_Init, which
   returns a non-negative return code (good).

   I issue a http_url_post, as I have in other applications.

   The error I get is "SSL Handshake: (GSKit) Certificate does not have a
   valid format."

   I am clueless about how to make this work.  I've searched the Internet
   and forum and tried to glean from the examples and source code to no
   avail.

   I would be happy for any assistance.

   Monte Schmiege

   Senior Web Analyst

   [1]mschmiege@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

   262-626-8609

   Regal Ware, Inc.

   1675 Reigle Drive

   Kewaskum, WI  53040

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message transmission contains informati
on from this organization,
which may be confidential or privileged. The information is intended for the so
le use of the individual or
entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any di
sclosure, copying, distribution,
or use of the contents of this information is prohibited. If you have received
this email in error, please
notify the sender immediately and delete the original message. Neither the send
er nor the company for which
he or she works accepts any liability for any damage caused by any virus transm
itted by this email.