Re: XML Response Size

Hi Daniel,

Sorry for the slow response, I'm on vacation, and not checking e-mail
regularly.

My only guess is that you've written a handler for http_url_xxx_raw(),
and you've written it with the (incorrect) assumption that all the data
will arrive in one call.

The handler for the raw routines is called by HTTPAPI in a loop,
immediately when data appears on it's network connection.  It will be
called over and over again.

If this answer doesn't make any sense to you, then my guess (which is
really a shot in the dark) might be wrong.   So...  if my answer doesn't
make sense, please provide details of the problem.  A debug file might
help.  Even better, give me everything I need to reproduce the problem.