Re: I need to be able to send a very large XML string and not sure how to go about it ( Using http_url_post_xml current)

There is no such limit.  HTTP_url_post_xml() will handle any length
string up to 16 MB.

RPG eliminated the 64k limit in v6r1. However, if you are still on v5r4,
you can still send more than 64k using pointers and/or user spaces.

If you want to send data from a file instead of a string, you can do
that too... just call HTTP_url_post_stmf_xml() instead.