WSDL2RPG - Version 1.12beta6 available

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.12beta6. You can download WSDL2RPG from my Freeware
page at http://www.tools400.de.

WSDl2RPG v1.12 is a major release that has undergone significant changes:

a) Completely changed the way data of multi-reference elements is
       copied when referenced more than once.

b) Added dynamic arrays to get around the 64k barrier for arrays.
       (including new FAQ "How to Use Dynamic Arrays")

c) Changed the stub module to support SOAP messages of arbitrary length.

d) Multiple SOAP headers per request and a single SOAP header per
       response message.

Changes to beta6 from beta5:

a) SOAP message elements that reference another element in the
    same SOAP message must specify a lone "href" attribute which is
    more restrictive than in beta5 and prior versions:

    <someElement href="#id1"/>
    <someElement id="id2">
    </someElement>

b) WSDL files that do not specify a target namespace do no longer
    cause an ESCAPE message.

Please notice that the revision numbers of required service programs have
changed to:

     BASICS1   - v1.13
     LOG4RPG   - v1.9.2
     IFS       - v1.9.2
     HTTPAPI   - v1.24beta10

     (Set WSDL2RPG_DEBUG_LOG in WSDL2R71 before starting the installer
      if you want to stay with an older version of HTTP API.)

I assume that v1.12beta6 is close to the production release. No more
features will be added and I consider the signature of WDL2RPGRT to be
stable.

Feel free to download the latest beta version of WSDL2RPG. Any feedback
will be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Thomas.