   From:        Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date:        06/01/2010 05:37 PM
   Subject:        Re: HTTPS POST - modifying Example 5 - Help needed
   Sent by:        ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Hello Sarvapriya,
   >  BTW, from the definition of the http_url_post_raw, I assumed that I
   >  could pass *OMIT to 7th parm as below -
   Your copy of the code looks different from mine -- which implies that
   I've already fixed this problem.  Please try again with the latest
   beta
   version, and if the problem persists, please let me know.
   From the code on your screen, it shouldn't allow *OMIT (only *NOPASS)
   but the code in my version does allow *OMIT, so I assume this is a bug
   that I already fixed.
   -
The information contained in this electronic communication and any accompanying
 document is confidential, may be
attorney-client privileged, and is intended only for the use of the addressee.
It is the property of Ryder System,
Inc. Unauthorized use, disclosure or copying of this communication, or any part
 of it, is strictly prohibited and
may be unlawful.  If you have received this communication in error, please noti
fy the sender immediately by return
email, and destroy this communication andall copies of it, including all attach
ments. Electronic communication
may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorized tampering
and Ryder disclaims all liability
of any kind for such actions or any consequences that may arise directly or ind
irectly therefrom.