Re: HTTPS POST - modifying Example 5 - Help needed

Hello Sarvapriya,

>  BTW, from the definition of the http_url_post_raw, I assumed that I
>  could pass *OMIT to 7th parm as below -

Your copy of the code looks different from mine -- which implies that
I've already fixed this problem.  Please try again with the latest beta
version, and if the problem persists, please let me know.

 From the code on your screen, it shouldn't allow *OMIT (only *NOPASS)
but the code in my version does allow *OMIT, so I assume this is a bug
that I already fixed.