Re: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) An error occurred during SSL (RESOLVED)

   Hello all,

   Thanks again for all your help. Turns out GSKit doesn't support 4096
   bit certificates. The web server I'm trying to communicate with uses a
   4096 bit certificate. I have a work around by proxying the
   communications through another server, but I wanted to share this news
   with this group and give IBM support's take on the situation.

   "Not use why they went with 4096.  performance is not as good, it's
   not really more secure than 2048, and it not strategic (4096 isn't
   really the next step as things are changing to maintain performance)."

   "FYI.  Since the industry is going a different direction in the future
   support for 4096 hasn't added in V6R1 or V7R1 either, so I can't tell
   you
   this is support in a later release either."

   -John Hill