WSDL2RPG - Version 1.12beta4 available

Hi folks,

I released WSDL2RPG V1.12beta4. You can download WSDL2RPG from my Freeware
page at http://www.tools400.de.

WSDl2RPG v1.12 is a major release that has undergone significant changes:

a) Completely changed the way data of multi-reference elements is
     copied when referenced more than once.

b) Added dynamic arrays to get around the 64k barrier for arrays.
     (including new FAQ "How to Use Dynamic Arrays")

c) Changed the stub module to support SOAP messages of arbitrary length.

d) One SOAP header per request and response message.

Feel free to download the latest beta version of WSDL2RPG. Any feedback
will be greatly appreciated.

Please do not use the current beta version for production. Please also be
aware of that the signature of WSDL2RPGRT may change with the final release
because the final release may take advantage of the new debug procedure
exports of HTTP API.

Last but not least you need to re-link web service stubs that had been
linked to WSDL2RPGRT v1.12beta3. I changed the export order of procedures
that have been introduced with v1.12.* but did not change the signature.

With the next release (v1.13) I consider to use a special beta signature.

Regards,

Thomas.