Re: Problem with FTP_GET, FTP_BINARY when downloading mixed file types

Hi,

I have experienced this some time ago, and send a message to the list
watrning for this behaviour per tuesday, 15 november 2005 0:24 (see the
following text);

"Just to warn users of the FTPAPI that when getting a QSYS file followed by
an IFS file, (both in ASCII mode) you should call FTP_LineMode with *off to
reset the WkLinemode value. If you do not rerun the procedure than the
linemode of the preceding Qsys get is used (which is *on) and therefore
upsetting the default value of *off. "

What I failed to do is propose a change to the FTPAPI, for Scott to include.
Should be doing that some time...

Kind regards,

Loek Maartens.