Re: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) An error occurred during SSL

   Kevin,

   Thanks for the reply. I have already done that. I even imported the
   intermediate certificate, and I still have the same problem. I have
   also tested against our our website which as a certificate signed by
   Thawte and still are having the same problem.

   Here is the information from the debug file.

   Thanks,
   John Hill

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.23 released 2008-04-24

   OS/400 Ver V5R3M0

   New iconv() objects set, PostRem=819. PostLoc=0. ProtRem=819.
   ProtLoc=0

   https_init(): entered

   ---------------

   Dump of local-side certificate information:

   ---------------

   -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE-----

   MIICVDCCAb2gAwIBAgIHSldGhQElaDANBgkqhkiG9w0BAQQFADBnMQswCQYDVQQG

   EwJVUzENMAsGA1UECBMET2hpbzEXMBUGA1UEBxMOQ3V5YWhvZ2EgRmFsbHMxHTAb

   BgNVBAoTFEluZm9ybWF0aW9uIFNlcnZpY2VzMREwDwYDVQQDEwhDRlNhZmV0eTAe

   Fw0wOTA3MDkxMzQ3NDlaFw0xMDA3MTAxMzQ3NDlaMHMxCzAJBgNVBAYTAlVTMQ0w

   CwYDVQQIEwRPaGlvMRcwFQYDVQQHEw5DdXlhaG9nYSBGYWxsczEdMBsGA1UEChMU

   SW5mb3JtYXRpb24gU2VydmljZXMxHTAbBgNVBAMTFENGU2FmZXR5IFN5c3RlbSBD

   ZXJ0MIGfMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBAQUAA4GNADCBiQKBgQCbVZkA9/1AQsSXeSbAvGh/

   kZZ/4nK3vMP+ZZuxgrBiDduJVEL8H9vi+dH8xzirmrp4DdS240FodYgxVTKO3Zfw

   YfvahsRtBhxuSZB51mh69dWt24kpRVJbULFw2seWLZhR1j2bePg4P/LFTY676d/l

   g27YTwUAMLwe3DJZQMeGIwIDAQABMA0GCSqGSIb3DQEBBAUAA4GBAI3DBWgRHqNd

   YeHXVCyenpdz1b0tlMSGFbLiMdldiAYRpYvUSJWR5dO3N/KLtf6wcBJ1WajO6hXv

   oOoffBcjoSj/bd9V71EZw/0GsxI2Coq5vDoYr6oUTl4hjzKHkF6VJoCIjYtWCS8c

   k8BbTAzpnRXb5bI1fKmy9sLLA4ZHIAod