Re: SSL Handshake: (GSKit) An error occurred during SSL

Hi John,

SSL_ERROR_NO_CIPHERS is for a set of APIs that HTTPAPI doesn't use.
HTTPAPI uses the Global Secure Toolkit (GSKit) APIs for SSL, not the
older SSL APIs that contain that constant.

You didn't say _where_ you saw the -1 error, but assuming it was
returned to your program from HTTPAPI, all -1 means is that an error
occurred, and that it expects you to call HTTP_error() to learn more.
(And it sounds like you've already done that.)

Here's the information you've given us about the error (presumably,
retrieved from HTTP_error())

"SSL Handshake: (GSKit) An error occurred during SSL"

That's not very useful, I'm guessing that the message ended up being
truncated because it was too long to fit?  Can you please create a debug
log and post that?  It'll give us much more information.