-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
JHill@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 2:48 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Hello everyone,

   I'm brand new to this list so go easy. We are using HTTP API v1.23
for
   about a year now to post data to a web service. Last week the web
   service changed their SSL cert to a cert signed by "Go Daddy Class 2
   CA" with a 2048 bit public key. Now we get an error message of "SSL
   Handshake: (GSKit) An error occurred during SSL" with a return code
of
   -1. Does anyone have any insight?

   Thanks,
   John Hill