BETA version of HTTPAPI

   Hi Scott,

   Sorry if you get this twice.  I responded to ftpapi-bounces (probably
   incorrectly).

   I saw your response about a Twitter example in the BETA version
   HTTPAPI.  I can't find a link for the beta version on your website.
   Is the beta version available to everyone?

   Ken Danforth

   Applications Architect

   Amscan, Inc.

   80 Grasslands Rd

   Elmsford, NY  10523

   Voice: 914-784-4161

   Fax: 914-784-8819

   IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee and
   may contain confidential, privileged information.
   If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or
   disclose any information contained in the message.
   by reply e-mail and delete the message.