From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Tuesday, May 25, 2010 10:05 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTPAPI & Twitter

hi Brian,

If you download the current BETA version of HTTPAPI (don't bother trying

the current release, you need the beta) you'll find a twitter example as

member EXAMPLE10 in the HTTPAPI distribution.

Give it a try.

On 5/25/2010 7:22 AM, Brian@xxxxxxxxxx wrote:

>     I was toying with the idea of twitter updates directly from our
>     applications.  I saw the Kisko offering and also Bob Cozzi's
example
>     using his isockets program.
>     I figured with HTTPAPI I should be able to roll my own, but my
lack of
>     understanding of the process is getting to me.  I've never used
>     HTTPAPI (big time FTPPI user) before so I know it is just my
ignorance
>     as to how all the pieces fit together.
>     I only found one reference to Twitter in the archives and it was
Scott
>     mentioning he removed the 100-CONTINUE problem.
>     Has anyone successfully posted updates to Twitter with HTTPAPI?
Are
>     you willing to share an outline, or some tips?
>     Brian J. Garland
>     Vermont Information Processing, Inc.
>     brian@xxxxxxxxxx

IMPORTANT NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain confidential, privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose any information contained in the message.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and delete the message.