Iseries 65 Kb limit?

   First of all as a new member I would like to say Hello to everybody.
   We are planning to use the api on an upcomming project.
   The use is only to receive information from an existing SOAP based web
   service.
   The api is successfully implemented and first test went well.
   So the one question I still have is about the size of the information.
   Is it true that it may not exceed 65 kb as this is the limit of a
   field?
   D Incoming        PR
   D   text                        50A   varying
   D   depth                       10I 0 value
   D   name                      1024A   varying const
   D   path                     24576A   varying const
   D   value                    65535A   varying const
   D   attrs                         *   dim(32767)
   D                                     const options(*varsize)
   TIA Ralf
   Sitz der Gesellschaft:
   Scania Deutschland GmbH, August-Horch-Str. 10, 56070 Koblenz, Germany
   Registereintrag: Amtsgericht Koblenz HRB 532
   Geschäftsführer: Thomas Bertilsson