GSKit password message

One of my Customers has received the following message when using HTTPAPI :

Gsk_env_init: (GSKit) Key database file password has expired

In the many years of using HTTPAPI I have never seen this.

The only password I know of would be the one used when accessing the
certificate database in Admin mode in the DCM, & I didn't know if you could
set an expiry date on that.

Would this be the password the message relates to ?

Regards

Ian Patterson

Grange IT Limited
tel  01947 880458
fax 01947 880439
www.grangesystems.com <http://www.grangesystems.com>

* Bacstel-iP systems for Windows and IBM iSeries
* CHECKER Bank Account details Authetication systems
* Inland Revenue submission systems
* HMRC Data Provisioning systems

Grange IT Limited, Registered in England No. 5017635. Registered Office:
62-63 Westborough, Scarborough YO11 1TS