From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Selders, Vince E
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 7:16 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: need simple RPGLE WS host example

Thank you Henrik, much appreciated.

Perhaps I'm making this much more difficult than I need to (or maybe I'm
not)  I simply want to host a Web Service on the iSeries.  I've tried but
have come nowhere close to understanding what the wizard does in WDSc.  And
part of that might be that we do not run Websphere.  I'm using the standard
Apache Server on i.

Simply put ... I want to host a Web Service on iSeries.  I want others to be
able to consume this Web Service using standard SOAP requests.  If your
suggestion is what it will take to get me there, I'd be very happy, however,
I've never used CGIDEV2, nor would I know where to begin.  Any examples you
might offer would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks