Expat XML complex document read.

Hi Scott,

  I am attempting to use the CUSTDATA2 example in LIBEXPAT to read in an XML document with whitespace that is complex and the data is not in the order to attempt to write it out to keyed tables.  The primary key is buried several columns past the beginning of the data.  I am able to get the table copied to the IFS and the program is reading it but I am having a problem trying to think of a logical way to extract the data into elements.  I thought about data structures, but I am dealing with populating about 15 different tables with information.  I also attempted to use the new XML-SAX and XML-INTO operations but the complexity and length of the column names make that option not a valid one.  Any suggestions on how to get the data out and into tables?  This is going to be an ongoing experience for me and I'm a little buffalo'ed on the correct way to handle this.

Thanks
Richard