   From: Scott Klement [mailto:sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
   Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 11:26
   To: Selders, Vince E; HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   Subject: Re: need simple RPGLE WS host example

   Hi Vince,
   Your question appears to be about how to write a program that receives
   HTTP requests on the host side.   It's not really about HTTPAPI -- as
   you seem to already understand that part of it.
   Unfortunately, I'm not sure that I've written anything really great
   about the server side -- I'll have to look into that, and see what I
   can do.  It's a tough topic to cover, because most everyone uses
   tooling rather than writing it themselves, and that makes it hard to
   know exactly what to cover and not cover.
   But anyway...   you might find the following thread in the System
   iNetwork forums interesting...
   [1]http://forums.systeminetwork.com/isnetforums/showthread.php?t=53268
   I don't know that it's exactly what you want, but it certainly is
   similar...