Re:

   I'd ditch the flower.
   Is this a new error? Are you on the current release of HTTPAPI? Do you
   have a debug log to share?

   On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 2:34 PM, Zimmerman, Donald W.
   <[1]donald.zimmerman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

       I am getting a space offset error. I have reviewed prior post and
       tried a few things, but nothing seems to be fixing this issue.
     Below
       are two screen shots from the users desktop. The first being the
       details of the error message and the second being the portion of
     the
       code where the error occurred. Any help would be greatly
     appreciated.
       [cid:image001.jpg@01CAF5CE.18704740]
       [cid:image002.jpg@01CAF5CE.18704740]
       Donald W Zimmerman
       PMSI
       Application Development Lead
       (813) 318 6828 (Office)
       (918) 527 3999 (Cell)
       WFH (Thu and Fri)
       Notice: THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY
       INFORMATION, INCLUDING PATIENT HEALTH INFORMATION THAT IS
     PROTECTED
       UNDER HIPAA AND OTHER STATE AND FEDERAL CONFIDENTIALITY LAWS.
     PLEASE
       DELIVER IMMEDIATELY ONLY TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT. IF THIS
       TRANSMISSION WAS RECEIVED IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER
       IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THE INFORMATION TO ANY OTHER
     PERSON.