[no subject]

   I am getting a space offset error. I have reviewed prior post and
   tried a few things, but nothing seems to be fixing this issue. Below
   are two screen shots from the users desktop. The first being the
   details of the error message and the second being the portion of the
   code where the error occurred. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

   [cid:image001.jpg@01CAF5CE.18704740]

   [cid:image002.jpg@01CAF5CE.18704740]

   Donald W Zimmerman

   PMSI

   Application Development Lead

   (813) 318 6828 (Office)

   (918) 527 3999 (Cell)

   WFH (Thu and Fri)

   Notice: THIS DOCUMENT MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL OR PROPRIETARY
   INFORMATION, INCLUDING PATIENT HEALTH INFORMATION THAT IS PROTECTED
   UNDER HIPAA AND OTHER STATE AND FEDERAL CONFIDENTIALITY LAWS. PLEASE
   DELIVER IMMEDIATELY ONLY TO THE INTENDED RECIPIENT. IF THIS
   TRANSMISSION WAS RECEIVED IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER
   IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT DISTRIBUTE THE INFORMATION TO ANY OTHER PERSON.

JPEG image

JPEG image