Re: Secure FTP

Hello,

Are we talking about FTP over SSL?  If so, the IBM i FTP client does
support this.  FTPAPI does not, and it's unlikely to ever support it
unless I personally have a need for it.

And I will do my best to never have a need for it. Sorry, but FTP over
SSL isn't a very smart protocol, it's more trouble than it's worth.

If you are talking about 'sftp' (the FTP-like tool in SSH) then I use
that quite often, and it works very well.  But it's off-topic for this
mailing list.