Re: FW: calling a SOAP Web service w/HTTPAPI

Hi Tom,

This link doesn't work, either.  It sends back a 404 error saying that
/allotmentservice.asmx doesn't exist.

Is this another URL that you've changed?!

Anyway, if you're not familiar with SoapUI, the basics of using it in
conjunction with HTTPAPI can be found here:
http://systeminetwork.com/article/rpg-consuming-web-services-httpapi-and-soapui