FW: calling a SOAP Web service w/HTTPAPI

   I have a web service I would like to call and the URL is provided as:
   [1]http://apitest.mysite.com.au/myservice.asmx?op=GetMyList  I would
   like to do things similarly to example 18, provided.  I am struggling
   with the parameter in the url.  Using example 18, would someone show
   me how to formulate the equivalent of the SOAP variable and also the
   syntax of

   rc = http_url_post_xml(........

   The web service takes three parameters, callerID, username, and
   password and returns an xml string.

   Thanks in advance for any help!

   -Tom