From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Krebs
Sent: Wednesday, May 05, 2010 1:40 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Help with new method?

Alvin,

Take a look at EXAMPLE14. Without seeing the documentation for the Con-way
service, it is hard to know exactly.

EXAMPLE14 "posts" XML and parses it "interactively". So, assuming the
con-way service calls for you to send some XML (post), receive some XML, and
you want to parse the XML immediately, this is a good example. You will have
to add the authentication from EXAMPLE7 or from Thomas' example code.

If you look at EXAMPLE14, you will find a http_url_post_xml at 130. This is
sending the XML data in the postData variable. When the response comes back,
the StartOfElement and EndOfElement procedures are invoked for the start of
each xml element and the end of each xml element. Again, without
understanding what Con-way wants or what your specific requirements are, we
have a hard time helping you.

Besides the authentication, yes, it is one statement to send and receive
XML.

Mike Krebs