Compile error RNF0351

   I am receiving the following RNF0351 errors when trying to compile a
   slightly modified version of the EXAMPLE16 program.  I have no
   problems running this on a 6.1 machine, but I had to convert the code
   from free-format to fixed-format when I tried to run the program on a
   V4R5 machine and I can't seem to get it to compile.  I've looked in
   the archives of this mailing list as well as google and haven't been
   able to figure out the issue.  As you can see below, the code is not
   complicated at all.  Thanks for your help.

     1941 C                   Eval      rc =
   http_url_post_xml('https://APIDemo.' +

     1942 C
   'IPCharge.net/IPCHAPI/RH.aspx'

     1943 C                                  :
   %addr(dataIn)

     1944 C                                  :
   %len(dataIn)

     1945 C                                  :
   %paddr(StartOfElement)

   ======>
   aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

   *RNF0351 20 a      004100  Parameter STARTOFELEMENT for %PADDR is not
   valid; %PADDR is

                              ignored.

     1946 C                                  :
   %paddr(EndOfElement)

   ======>
   aaaaaaaaaaaa

   *RNF0351 20 a      004200  Parameter ENDOFELEMENT for %PADDR is not
   valid; %PADDR is

   ignored.

     1947 C                                  : *NULL
   )

   Here is the code for those procedures, which I also converted from
   free-format to fixed-format:

   P StartOfElement  B

   D StartOfElement  PI

   D   UserData                      *   value

   D   depth                       10I 0 value

   D   name                      1024A   varying const

   D   path                     24576A   varying const

   D   attrs                         *   dim(32767)

   D                                     const options(*varsize)

   C                   Eval      DataOut = %trim(DataOut) + '<' +

   C                                       %trim(name) + '>'

   P                 E

   P EndOfElement

   D EndOfElement
   PI

   D   UserData                      *
   value

   D   depth                       10I 0
   value

   D   name                      1024A   varying
   const

   D   path                     24576A   varying
   const

   D   value                    65535A   varying const

   D   attrs                         *
   dim(32767)

   D                                     const
   options(*varsize)

   C                   Eval      DataOut = %trim(DataOut) + %trim(value)
   +

   C                                       '</' + name +
   '>'

   P                 E

   Thanks,
   Brian