Re: Services Header (was Re: Unresolved symbols when creating WSDL2RPG Service Program)

Mike,

I misunderstood the following notice and also look over the 3 xsd files. So
it is a bit late to say thank you for it.

 > There are 3 subsidiary xml files you requested. We called them a, b  &
 > c for convenience, and to just enable us to hack our way through. I'm
 > not sure if it's good etiquette to communicate this through the forum
 > or send directly to you, so I apologise in advance. Please let me know

I think that it is a good idea to zip such things and add it as an
attachment or (perhaps even better) send it to my e-mail address.

Regards,

Thomas.