RE: SetError() #6: connect(): A remote host refused an attempted conne ct operation.

If you are testing with example18 without modifications then there should be a logfile in the /tmp folder named httpapi_debug.txt. Have a look and tell us what you see.
Can you ping the www.webservicex.net server from your system i?

Regards

Stefan Tageson

AddconIT AB

Cell :     +46 (0) 732 36 99 34

stefan.tageson@xxxxxxxxxxx

-------------------- Internet e-Mail Disclaimer --------------------

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that any use, disclosure, copying or distribution of the information is prohibited. In such case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify the sender by reply e-mail.The views expressed in this e-mail and any attachments are personal and, unless stated explicitly, do not represent the views of AddconIT. Furthermore, AddconIT will not be bound by this e-mail.