RE: SetError() #6: connect(): A remote host refused an attempted conne ct operation.

   Thanks for your reply.
   With examples 18 and 19 in library LIBHTTP, should specific firewall
   ports be open?
   Is there a trace to run or log to see what the actual problem is?

   Thank You
   > I get the following error when calling some of the examples in the
   > LIBHTTP library:
   >
   > SetError() #6: connect(): A remote host refused an attempted connect
   > operation.
   > Any suggestions?
   Firewall problem most likely. Can you connect from your pc to the
   remote host?
   Regards
   Stefan Tageson