HTTP_URL_POST not working

   I have several programs that I use to post data to a vendor.  All of
   these work except for this one in particular.  I have been working
   with the vendor, but so far they haven't come up with an explanation
   and I'm about to pull my hair out.

   The vendor provided me with a spreadsheet they use as an example of
   how their api processes work.  I can get this to work(I am posting
   addresses to a map).

   When I debug both my rpg program and the excel spreadsheet macro, the
   url is pretty much identical(with the exception of some spaces in a
   text field).

   Also, I can take the url from my rpg program and paste into an
   email(so that it shows as a link), click on it and it will post the
   data correctly.

   Nothing suspicious appears in the debug log either.

   The response code from the website simply indicates that it couldn't
   perform the requested action.

   Is there anything else I can look at to diagnose this problem?  Does
   it make sense that if the URL works if pasted out of the program, that
   it wouldn't work inside the program?

   Thanks

   Mike

   NOTICE: This message, including any attachment, is intended as a
   confidential and privileged communication. If you have received this
   message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please
   immediately notify the sender and delete this message.