Where is HTTPAPI Binding Directory.

   Note: This e-mail is subject to the disclaimer contained at the bottom
   of this message.

   First go at using HTTPAPI.

   I've downloaded the save file and restored as per the instructions in
   Basic Installation Instructions

   When I try to CRTBNDRPG of EXAMPLE1 it fails because the binding
   directory HTTPAPI isn't found.

   Here is the job log:

   CRTBNDRPG PGM(LIBHTTP/EXAMPLE1) SRCFILE(LIBHTTP/QRPGLESRC)

   Ownership of object EXAMPLE1 in QTEMP type *MODULE changed.

   Binding directory HTTPAPI in library *LIBL not found.

   Program EXAMPLE1 in library LIBHTTP not created.

   Compilation failed. Program EXAMPLE1 not created in library LIBHTTP.

   And library list used:

   Sequence

   Number   Library

        0

       10    QTEMP

       20    LIBHTTP

       30    EVEDEV

       40    EVEACPT

       50    EVEOBJ

       60    EVEENG

       70    EVEENGDOC

       80    CPLOBJ

       90    CPLENG

      100    CPLFILES

      110    EVEXREF

      120    PROGXREF

      130    UTILITIES

      140    LASERS

   This is what's in LIBHTTP after the restore:

   Object      Type        Attribute
   Text

   EXPAT       *FILE
   PF-SRC

   QCLSRC      *FILE       PF-SRC      CL
   source

   QDDSSRC     *FILE       PF-SRC      DDS
   Source

   QRPGLESRC   *FILE       PF-SRC      ILE RPG IV
   Source

   QSH         *FILE       PF-SRC      QShell script
   source

   QSRVSRC     *FILE       PF-SRC      Binding
   source

   QXMLGENS    *FILE       PF-SRC      XMLGEN Script
   Source

   QBATCHHTTP  *JOBD                   EVED Development Job
   Description

   Have I got the wrong download, or do I have to create the binding
   directory from scratch?

   I've just realized that there are no service programs in the above
   library either.

   Thanks.

   The information transmitted in this message and its attachments (if
   any) is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
   addressed.

   The message may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any
   review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of
   any action in reliance upon this information, by persons or entities
   other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

   If you have received this in error, please contact the sender and
   delete this e-mail and associated material from any computer.

   The intended recipient of this e-mail may only use, reproduce,
   disclose or distribute the information contained in this e-mail and
   any attached files, with the permission of the sender.

   This message has been scanned for viruses.