RE: HTTPS SSL problem - Timeout retriving the security token????

   The user profile under which the execution occurs must have *R object
   authority to the key database
   /qibm/UserData/ICSS/Cert/Server/DEFAULT.KDB

   From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Perez,
   Bismarck
   Sent: Tuesday, 16 March 2010 9:10 a.m.
   To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   Subject: RE: HTTPS SSL problem - Timeout retriving the security
   token????

   Hello,

   I apologize if this has been asked before, and if so please send me
   the link and accept my apologies.

   I'm getting the following errors when trying to run https on my 400
   system.  Basically a process reads XMLs from an MQ and then turns
   around and calls a java web service on the network to get CC
   information (information on the xml is just reference numbers).

   gsk_sec_soc_open: (GSKit) Handle is not valid.

   gsk_env_init: (GSKit) Access to the key database is not allowed.

   the funny thing is that if I place the process in debug and step thru
   the code line by line, then I don't get any errors and the call to the
   web service woks as intended.

   I asked the java developer and he says that he does not sees any
   errors on his side, which made me think that the timing issue might
   actually be on the as400 trying to retrieve the security token for the
   SSL.

   Has anybody encountered this before, and how can I correct it?

   Thanks in advance for your help

   Bismarck

   Visit our website [1]www.vedaadvantage.com. It has a new design with
   improved navigation and search capabilities; and customer friendly
   interface with more relevant insights and solutions to help you make
   informed decisions.

   This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may
   contain confidential or legally privileged information, or both.
   No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any
   mistransmission. If you receive this correspondence in error,
   please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender.
   You must not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence
   if you are not the intended recipient. Any views expressed in this
   message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender
   expressly, and with authority, states them to be the views of
   Veda Advantage. If you need assistance, please contact Veda Advantage
   on either :- Australia 1300-921-621 or New Zealand +64 9 367 6200