WSDL2RPG v1.11 - Problem with MultiRef_put() statements

Hi,

Please do not use WSDL2RPG v1.11 to generate new web service stub modules.
There is still a problem with some MultiRef_put() statements.

As soon as I get the confirmation that v1.11.1 works, I will release it to you.

The actual problem is that I cannot make Axis to create multi-reference
elements for simple types, such as Java String and Integer values. Only
objects (in RPG terms "data structures") are returned as multi-reference
elements. Anyhow there is an existing web service that generates
multi-reference elements for String and Integer types and that web service
causes the problem.

You can safely use v1.11 to run existing stub modules. But please do not
use it to generate new stubs.

Sorry for the mess.

Thomas