Re: question about none english character when using HTTPAPI

Johan,

I am stuck with your problem. There is nothing simple that I could advice
you. What I would do now is:

1) Try to debug into HTTP API until you get to the point where iconv() is
invoked to translate your SOAP message. Use "eval fieldName :x length" to
look at the data in hex mode and try to figure out if the hex codes match
the expected values.

2) Download the Apache TCPMon utility to look at the data that goes over
the wire.

3) Better than TCPMon: Try to get your network guy to start a packet
sniffer to capture the network traffic. Verify the hex codes of your SOAP
message.

Sorry that I cannot help you with this problem.

Thomas.