400 Bad Request

   I have looked at this sun up to sun down and I just cannot figure
   where I am going wrong. We process web service calls all the time and
   this one just won't work. I'm sure it is something simple, but I just
   can't spot it. Any help is appreciated.

   HTTPAPI Ver 1.16 released 2006-05-07

   New iconv() objects set, ASCII=819. EBCDIC=0

   http_persist_open(): entered

   http_long_ParseURL(): entered

   http_persist_post(): entered

   http_long_ParseURL(): entered

   do_post(): entered

   POST /tmesys/tmesys.asmx HTTP/1.1

   Host: ws20devuv.pmsionline.com

   SOAPAction: http://www.PMSIOnline.Com/TmesysWebservices/DataRequest

   Expect: 100-continue

   recvresp(): entered

   HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

   SetError() #13: HTTP/1.1 100 Continue

   senddoc(): entered

   <?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?> <soap:Envelope
   xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";> <soap:Body>
   <DataRequest xmlns="http://www.PMSIOnline.Com/TmesysWebservices/";>
   <InputMessage> <MasterCarrierInfoRequest> <MessageHeader>
   <MessageVersion>1</MessageVersion> <MessageId />
   <MessageSource>2</MessageSource> <MessageDestinations>
   <MessageDestination>1</MessageDestination> </MessageDestinations>
   </MessageHeader> <MessageBody>
   <CommonCarrierCode>017320022</CommonCarrierCode> </MessageBody>
   </MasterCarrierInfoRequest> </InputMessage> </DataRequest>
   </soap:Body> </soap:Envelope>

   recvresp(): entered

   HTTP/1.1 400 Bad Request