Antwort: RE: MIME Header

Charlie,

This may be a silly question but are you sure that you do not have to send
a MIME encoded message to the server?

   http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MIME

Regards,

Thomas.

ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 04.03.2010 16:55:32:

> CVERSFELT@xxxxxxxxx

> ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

> 04.03.2010 17:01

> RE: MIME Header
>
> Gesendet von:
>
> ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>

> Okay, I'm back full circle on this one.  I was given the specs for
> the "MIME Header" and added it to my XML document, but I'm still
> getting the same error.
>
> I was told, additional to the MIME header was an HTTP header, which
> is the following line:
>
> POST /AUTHORIZE HTTP/1.0
>
> Here's the contents, in part, of the file I'm sending (I also tried
> it without the "POST/AUTHORIZE" line, same results)
>
> POST /AUTHORIZE HTTP/1.0
>
> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
> <Request>
>   <NewOrder>
>      <IndustryType>MO</IndustryType>
>      <MessageType>A</MessageType>
>      <BIN>000001</BIN>
>      <MerchantID>041756</MerchantID>
>
> According to Paymentech, my data is correct, my header is correct,
> but, in their words, "the issue seems to be how the program is
> setting this data."  I'm not sure what they mean by "setting" the data.
>
> Here's a copy/paste of the e-mail I was sent.
>
> It also contains a flowchart image of "SOAP" on an iSeries, first
> time SOAP has been mentioned in this project.
> For some reason my Outlook doesn't want to let me copy/paste the
> image into the e-mail.
>
> -----
> The e-mail Payment tech sent me:
>
> Charlie,
>
> I have checked with the Product Manager on this and what has been
> provided is correct however the issue seems to be how the program is
> setting this data.  When using a true HTTP client, it is doing the
> lifting to set these data sets correctly.  This first line,
> 'POST...' defines the message as an HTTP Post versus a 'Get' and it
> set by the HTTP client automatically.
>
> Is there anyone from your team that can assist you with this or look
> into a HTTP client that can be run from the AS400 to set the data
> correctly?  We have provided everything to help you on this.
>
> He did send along this information as well and he provided a picture
> of a SOAP interface on an AS/400.
>
> Here is a sample header from a payload.  Notice first that the Post
> part is not there, because again it is not technically part of the
> MIME.  It is simply prerequisite data on all HTTP requests and the
> format is consistent regardless of which interface is used.
>
> auth-mid:999999
> auth-tid:001
> connection:Keep-Alive
> content-length:1349
> content-transfer-encoding:text
> content-type:application/PTI47
> document-type:Request
> merchant-id:999999
> mime-version:1.0
> request-number:1
> trace-number:709954891
> user-agent:RPT-HTTPClient/0.3-3E

> [...]

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.