   De: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Para: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Fecha: 25/02/2010 21:26
   Asunto: Re: Compiling httpapir4 we get two fatal errors on P_STATDS
   and        ST_SIZE.

   Hello Amalia,
   It appears that you have a different copy of IFSIO_H on your system
   that's higher in your library list than the one in LIBHTTP.
   If you look at the compile listing, you'll see that all of the source
   code is coming from LIBHTTP/QRPGLESRC except for the IFSIO_H, which is
   coming from DPTLIB.
   Please put LIBHTTP so that it is higher than DPTLIB in your library
   list
   (or remove DPTLIB entirely) and try compiling HTTPAPI again.
   On 2/24/2010 7:36 AM, Amalia.Lopez@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
   > The results show many CALLP erros. I found one thread about these
   problems
   > call stack entry not found CPF2479 but the webpage reported in the
   answer
   > that explain the BUG is missing.
   >
   > And there are also two erros because both names are not defined
   P_STATDS