Re: question about none english character when using HTTPAPI

   will try that tomorrow when i get to work! first thing  in te morning
   before i get on the other stuff!
   --- Den ons 2010-03-03 skrev hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx <hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:

     Från: hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx <hr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Ämne: Re: question about none english character when using HTTPAPI
     Till: "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Datum: onsdag 3 mars 2010 21.06

      Hi Johan,
      Try to do the following .... copy alle sourcefiles in LIBHTTP,
   rename
      all the old and rename the new ones
      to the old ones and then try to do a recreation of HTTPAPI.
      As standard Scoots service program will run under codepage 37.
      /Henrik
      Johan Wigh <[1]johan_wigh@xxxxxxxx>
      Sent by: [2]ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
      03-03-2010 19:55
                                Please respond to
           HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <[3]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

      HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects <[4]ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    cc

   Subject
      Re: question about none english character when using HTTPAPI
      Hi! Thomas!
      I have now tried to write the files to the IFS both with your
      testdriver! I have even written my own XML the same way!
      When lI look at the file through The Iseries Navigator it looks OK
   and
      the swedish character looks OK So the Conversion seems ok!
      I have looked at the debug files generated from HTTPAPI there are
   he
      swedish character not ok!  Maybe i have recompile the HTTP and set
      another CCSID in the program?
      /Johan
      --- Den ons 2010-03-03 skrev [5]thomas.raddatz@xxxxxx