Re: HTTP BAD Request

   Assuming you mean the HTTPAPI debug log file, use command WRKLNK
   '/tmp' and press enter.  Then, search for text file httpapi_debug.txt.

   If you don't see it, it is likely due to not having debugging enabled
   within HTTPAPI inside your application.  Do this in your code by
   calling procedure http_debug(*on) prior to doing any other HTTPAPI
   calls.  You can (optionally) provide a different name and location for
   the debug log file by specifying that as the second parameter to
   http_debug().

   On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 8:58 AM, Zimmerman, Donald W.