RE: HTTP BAD Request

Thank you, Scott for getting back with me. Unfortunately I have no control over the disclaimer. It is attached automatically at the exchange server and not part of my original e-mail.

I guess I will not be able to post anymore questions, which sucks, but I also understand your concerns.

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott Klement
Sent: Tuesday, March 02, 2010 1:58 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: HTTP BAD Request

hi Donald,

There's instructions on how to create a debug log on the 2nd half of the
following page:
http://www.scottklement.com/httpapi/beta/

The most common cause of a "bad request" would be an invalid character
(such as a blank) in your URI.  (Though, there are other causes as well.)

Your e-mail disclaimer scares me.  Please understand that this is a
public mailing list, anything posted here is published to any interested
party on the Internet (including a public web archive.)  This conflicts
with the legal disclaimer on your e-mails, which state that the
information in the e-mail can't be shared.  Please remove that
disclaimer in future posts.